Central Pneumatic blast cabinet Manual
The Sandblasting station is typically used in conjunction with the Vinyl Cutter to etch a design in wood, glass, or other soft medium.
The sandblasting station has three basic parts
- The Chamber
- The medium hopper
- The blasting nozzle
Before using the Station
- have proper breathing protection
- make sure the blasting nozzle is properly connected to the blast medium hopper
- make sure the blast medium hopper is properly connected to the Ventilation Room’s Air compressor
- ensure you work piece is in the chamber, and the chamber is reasonably sealed.
- make sure there is plenty of blasting medium in the medium hopper
- If at all possible avoid removing the hopper cover - not all sand blasting mediums are Silica free and can be a potential cause of Silicosis